Friday, April 10, 2009

Lelaki Jual Ikan

Since my English have been so corrupted, due to long term unexploited, I have determined to write this entry in English. May sound / read like primary school student English, or maybe even worse? Huhu…

Few days back then, while driving to work, listened to radio and this was what I heard. There was this woman, lamented about her problem. She just engaged few days ago. Suddenly, after 2-3 days, her fiancĂ© wanted to call it off. You know what his reason is?-“lung cancer”. Yeah…obviously he’s a smoker, so the possibility is there. Plus, ask her not to concern about him (do not call, do not visit & whatsoever means of communication la). The woman was down in the dumps. I guess she tried not to, but concede to her sadness + shock + wtf, she cried teresak2 (ape teresak2 in English?).

So, what can we deduce from her story. For me, he is one selfish guy. He better off go and sell some fish (wth!!). Want to use far more obscene words for him, but try not to lose equanimity here..huhu.. Why have to wait that long to spill the beans? Is he suddenly come up with an idea to have a medical check up right after the engagement day?

His hastily made decision is not a wise one. Unless, he has different hidden agenda, and I think most of us can easily unravel it (if really there is a hidden agenda..huhu). No need for me to waste my working time to explain. Plus, nobody might even border to read my blog. Or maybe no one ever knows the existence of this blog. (Warning!! It is hazardous to blog within office hour, unless your seat is at the most strategic place. Beware of any CCTV!! Haha!!)

Well, for the woman, I guess if you still love him, try to reason with him. Don’t just giving up on him yet. But still, this is only relevant if his reason is beyond doubt because of the illness.

Anyhow, I am still puzzled, why that guy so stupid la….

No comments: