Friday, November 6, 2009

DOING BUSINESS

Assalamualaikum & salam sejahtera,

I just added a friend in Facebook. I knew him from MRSM Jasin, batch 1998/1999. Look at his profile, and shock a moment when found out that he is currently a Managing Director. I searched in Google for his company info. Read a bit the profile of the company. Again, I was shock after clicking on the Directors Board link. I saw familiar faces in there, majority from MRSM Jasin & another one was my senior during A-Level German courses.

So, it turned out that 5 of them joined together & established a company. All of them comes from different field, each with their own expertise. Such a huge step they have taken, according to me at least. I envy them. They have the guts to start their own business. They have overcome the fear of facing risks. They know what kind of business that they want to do.

I wish that I can be just like them. But I know, wish alone doesn't get you anywhere. Currently, I lacked everything that it needs to start a business; guts to face risks, knowledge, type of business & the most important thing, the capital..huhu. I guess it's ok since I will be using the time needed for preparation to gain knowledge as much as possible. Anyway, the company have its own blog & a lot of tips on how to start business there. Maybe it is a good place to start.

-Sekian-

*To my friends in Aidan Group of Companies. although it is already too late, I would like to congratulate you all for the company establishment. I wish & pray for your success there. I am going to use all of you as my role model to initiate my own business...haha!!*

4 comments:

Haizal Zainal said...

xpe jad,rezki msing2..tp klu ko nk buat bisnes,aku bleh jd partnr =)

haizad said...

memang rezeki diorang la muda2 lg dh bole wat bisnes. aku mmg simpan cita2 nk bukak bisnes, tp bukan bisnes gempak la. bisnes ala kadar je, sekadar nk tmbh pendapatan isi rumah..haha!! kalo ko bukak bisnes pon, bgtau la, aku nk sibok2 jd partner gak..huhu.

bird said...

oit.. salam haizad.. bercerita bisnes kawan2 la plak.. hehe..

hm.. ape cerita skrang? lama tak dgr cerita..

haizad said...

Bird:
Waalaikumsalam bird. Haha!! Aku terperasan pas add aliff kt fb. X sangke dh maju la korang. Congratz la.

Aku sekarang baru tuka keje, dpt jd eng JPJ. So bz ckit la, tu yg reunion Jasin pon x dpt nk dtg.